At Ascend, we get really “amped up” about plastic-for-points programs. When it comes to your Product purchases, we are against it. Period.
Great resources on getting out of debt; and local 12 week classes to get you and your husband on the same page with money. Credit card calculators, articles, investment advise. (Warning, their Money Matters software can’t hold a candle to Ascend…not even close!)
Clark Howard is the consumer’s advocate. This website is stacked with advise; from fixing your credit report, to what scams you should avoid. Catch Clark’s radio show if you can—it’s great!
Website for federal agency dedicated to supporting small and home based businesses.
Donna Bayes’ website is famous for ideas, resources, and everything you need for your business. Check it out, and don’t forget to thank Donna for the service she provides to the sales force.
Percentage calculator. A great resource for converting dollars to percentages without wasting a bunch of time.
The Direct Selling Women’s Association is a great resource for women in the direct selling industry.
We appreciate this firm’s approach to long-term investment planning. They’re passionate about helping their clients build a strong foundation with their money TODAY.
Politics affect your bottom line. This website makes it easy to communicate with your elected officials. Savvy business women don’t waste their privilege to change history with their votes.
Chemicals linked to cancer and birth defects do not belong in products we use on our bodies. However, many popular brands of shampoo, deodorant, cosmetics, skin and body care contain these dangerous chemicals. In September 2004 the European Union enacted a new law which requires cosmetics companies to remove reproductive toxins, mutagens, and carcinogens from personal care products. American cosmetic companies aren’t regulated for product ingredients; most are slow to remove these carcinogens from our products. Don’t you agree that cosmetics companies need to make these safer products available for all of us? Sign the petition here to make the cosmetics you sell safe!
For education and encouragement. We highly recommend these books.
- All Your Worth, Elizabeth Warren—the best book we know of to create a solid, simple plan to replace debt with savings. Read it! Read it! Read it!
- More than Enough, Dave Ramsey—this book is inspirational, straight forward about money’s role in your life. You’ll be rejuvenated! Read it with your husband.
- Failing Forward, John C. Maxwell—if you have ever failed at anything, this book will help change your perspective on falling down.
- The Fred Factor, Mark Sanborn—how you can put extraordinary creativity and commitment into your work and reinvent yourself!
- The Laws of Money, Suze Orman—5 timeless secrets to get out and stay out of financial trouble. “Truth creates money; lies destroy it.”